Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guidelines for the provision of echocardiography in Canada: recommendations of a joint Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Society of Echocardiography Consensus Panel.Can J Cardiol. 2005; 21: 763-780
- Objectives of training in the subspecialty of adult cardiology.Accessed May 26, 2011)
- Subspecialty training requirements in adult cardiology.Accessed May 26, 2011)
- Inside the program guide.Accessed May 26, 2011)
A full version of these training program guidelines can be found at http://www.ccs.ca/.
See page 864 for disclosure information.