Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Congenital heart disease in the general population: changing prevalence and age distribution.Circulation. 2007; 115: 163-172
- Mortality associated with congenital heart defects in the United States: trends and racial disparities, 1979-1997.Circulation. 2001; 103: 2376-2381
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes in children with congenital heart disease: evaluation and management: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2012; 126: 1143-1172
- International consensus statement on ADHD. January 2002.Clin Child Fam Psychol Rev. 2002; 5: 89-111
- School-Based Assessments and Interventions for ADD Students.Irvine, CA: KC Publishing, 1992
- Prediction of behavioral and emotional problems in children and early adolescents with operated congenital heart disease.Eur Heart J. 1998; 19: 801-807
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes following congenital heart surgery.Pediatric Cardiol. 2007; 28: 126-133
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes after complex infant heart surgery.Am Coll Cardiol Curr Rev. 2000; 3-4: 93-96
- Patient characteristics are important determinants of neurodevelopmental outcome at one year of age after neonatal and infant cardiac surgery.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2007; 133: 1344-1353
- Global consensus on ADHD/HKD.Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2005; 14: 127-137
- Inattention, hyperactivity and school performance in a population of school-age children with complex congenital heart disease.Pediatrics. 2008; 121: e759-e767
- Prevalence of ADHD symptoms in patients with congenital heart disease.Pediatr Int. 2012; 54: 838-843
- Attentional dysfunction in children after corrective cardiac surgery in infancy.Ann Thorac Surg. 2007; 83: 1425-1430
Canadian Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Resource Alliance (CADDRA). Canadian ADHD Practice Guidelines. 3rd Ed. Available at: www.caddra.ca. Accessed January 23, 2013.
- Cognitive and behavioural outcomes after early exposure to anesthesia and surgery.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: 1053-1061
- Neurological injury and anesthetic neurotoxicity following neonatal cardiac surgery: does the head rule the heart or the heart rule the head?.Future Cardiol. 2012; 8: 179-188
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder after early exposure to procedures requiring general anesthesia.Mayo Clin Proc. 2012; 87: 120-129
- Subcommittee on Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder; Steering Committee on Quality Improvement and Management. ADHD: clinical practice guideline for the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in children and adolescents.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: 1007-1022
- Cardiac risk assessment before the use of stimulant medications in children and youth: a joint position statement by the Canadian Paediatric Society, the Canadian Cardiovascular Society, and the Canadian Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.Can J Cardiol. 2009; 25: 625-630
- Surveying adolescents enrolled in a regional health care delivery organization: mail and phone follow-up – what works at what cost?.Am Board Fam Med. 2012; 23: 534-541
- Implementation of a routine developmental follow-up program for children with congenital heart disease: early results.Congenit Heart Dis. 2011; 6: 451-460
See page 1627 for disclosure information.