Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Relationships among clinical features, epidemiology, and mechanisms.Circ Res. 2014; 114: 1453-1468
- Risk factors for stroke and efficacy of antithrombotic therapy in atrial fibrillation. Analysis of pooled data from five randomized controlled trials.Arch Intern Med. 1994; 154: 1449-1457
- Chronic kidney disease and prevalent atrial fibrillation: the Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort (CRIC).Am Heart J. 2010; 159: 1102-1107
- Anticoagulation in patients with advanced chronic kidney disease: walking the fine line between benefit and harm.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1241-1255
- The 2020 Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Heart Rhythm Society comprehensive guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation.Can J Cardiol. 2020; 36: 1847-1948
See page 927 for disclosure information.