Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Early complications of pulmonary vein catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation: a multicenter prospective registry on procedural safety.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 1265-1271
- Incidence of left atrial thrombus prior to atrial fibrillation ablation: is pre-procedural transoesophageal echocardiography mandatory?.Europace. 2010; 12: 927-932
- Incidence and predictors of periprocedural cerebrovascular accident in patients undergoing catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2009; 20: 1357-1363
- Papillary fibroelastoma of the left atrial appendage: echocardiographic findings.Ann Thorac Surg. 2000; 70: 1416-1417
- Left atrial appendage lipoma: an unusual location of cardiac lipomas.Echocardiography. 2011; 28: E91-E93
See page 1329.e15 for disclosure information.