Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous closure of the left atrial appendage versus warfarin therapy for prevention of stroke in patients with atrial fibrillation: a randomised non-inferiority trial.Lancet. 2009; 374: 534-542
- Transcatheter closure of the left atrial appendage: initial experience with the Amplatzer cardiac plug device.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 76: 186-192
- Initial worldwide experience with the WATCHMAN left atrial appendage system for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007; 49: 1490-1495
- The Amplatzer Cardiac Plug 2 for left atrial appendage occlusion: novel feautures and first-in-man experience.Eurointervention. 2013; 8: 1094-1098
- Percutaneous left atrial appendage suture ligation using the LARIAT device in patients with atrial fibrillation: initial clinical experience.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 108-118
See page 1329.e10 for disclosure information.