Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hemodynamic consequences of massive coronary air embolism.Circulation. 2007; 115: e51-e53
- Intracoronary air embolism in open heart surgery—an uncommon source of myocardial ischaemia.Int J Cardiol. 2006; 112: e85-e86
- Atrio-esophageal fistula as a complication of percutaneous transcatheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2004; 109: 2724-2726
- Atrioesophageal fistula after percutaneous transcatheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2012; 125: 966
- Updated worldwide survey on the methods, efficacy, and safety of catheter ablation for human atrial fibrillation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2010; 3: 32-38
See page 1329.e19 for disclosure information.