Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Public Health Agency of Canada. Tracking heart disease and stroke in Canada. Available at: http://phac-aspc.gc.ca/publicat/2009/cvd-avc/pdf/cvd-avs-2009-eng.pdf. Accessed June 10, 2009.
- Navigating the crossroads of coronary artery disease and heart failure.Circulation. 2006; 114: 1202-1213
- Coronary Artery Surgery Study (CASS): a randomized trial of coronary artery bypass surgery: survival data.Circulation. 1983; 68: 939-950
- Eleven-year survival in the Veterans Administration randomized trial of coronary bypass surgery for stable angina.N Engl J Med. 1984; 311: 1333-1339
- Twelve-year follow-up of survival in the randomized European Coronary Surgery Study.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 332-337
- A randomized trial of coronary artery bypass surgery: survival of patients with a low ejection fraction.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 1665-1671
- Results of coronary artery surgery in patients with poor left ventricular function (CASS).Circulation. 1983; 68: 785-795
- Effect of coronary artery bypass graft surgery on survival: overview of 10-year results from randomised trials by the Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Trialists Collaboration.Lancet. 1994; 344 ([erratum in 1994;344:1446]): 563-570
- Optimal medical therapy with and without PCI for stable coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2007; 356: 1503-1516
- Coronary-artery bypass surgery in patients with left ventricular dysfunction.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 1607-1616
- ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure 2012. The Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Acute and Chronic Heart Failure 2012 of the European Society of Cardiology. Developed in collaboration with the Heart Failure Association (HFA) of the ESC.Eur J Heart Fail. 2012; 14: 803-869
- 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the management of heart failure: a report from the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association task force on practice guidelines.Circulation. 2013; 128: e240-e319
- Underestimating medical therapy for coronary artery disease…again.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 1671-1673
- Influence of crossover on mortality in a randomized study of revascularization in patients with systolic heart failure and coronary artery disease.Circ Heart Fail. 2013; 6: 443-450
- Myocardial viability testing and impact of revascularization on prognosis in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction: a meta-analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 1151-1158
- Hibernating myocardium: diagnosis and patient outcomes.Curr Prob Cardiol. 2007; 32: 375-410
- Stunning, hibernation, and assessment of myocardial viability.Circulation. 2008; 117: 103-114
- Gadolinium cardiovascular magnetic resonance predicts reversible myocardial dysfunction and remodeling in heart failure patients undergoing beta-blocker therapy.Circulation. 2003; 108: 1945-1953
- Myocardial viability as a determinant of the ejection fraction response to carvedilol in patients with heart failure (CHRISTMAS trial): randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2003; 362: 14-21
- Relation between contractile reserve and improvement in left ventricular function with beta blocker therapy in patients with heart failure secondary to ischemic or idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy.Am J Cardiol. 2004; 93: 854-859
- Myocardial viability and survival in ischemic left ventricular dysfunction.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 1617-1625
- Imaging-guided selection of patients with ischemic heart failure for high-risk revascularization improves identification of those with the highest clinical benefit.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012; 5: 262-270
- Myocardial imaging should not exclude patients with ischemic heart failure from coronary revascularization.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012; 5: 271-279
- Is viability imaging still relevant in 2012?.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2012; 5: 550-558
- Impact of inducible myocardial ischemia on the effect of surgical revascularization over medical therapy in patients with coronary artery disease and left ventricular dysfunction: a report from the Surgical Treatment for Ischemic Heart Failure (STICH) trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1860-1870
- Long-term outcomes of coronary-artery bypass grafting versus stent implantation.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 2174-2183
- Methods of coronary revascularization–things may not be as they seem.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 2235-2237
- Coronary bypass surgery with or without surgical ventricular reconstruction.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 1705-1717
- Influence of baseline left ventricular function on the clinical outcome of surgical ventricular reconstruction in patients with ischaemic cardiomyopathy.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 39-47
- Influence of mitral regurgitation repair on survival in the surgical treatment for ischemic heart failure trial.Circulation. 2012; 125: 2639-2648
- CTSN. Mitral-valve repair versus replacement for severe ischemic mitral regurgitation.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 23-32
Comparing the Effectiveness of a Mitral Valve Repair Procedure in Combination With Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) Versus CABG Alone in People With Moderate Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation. Available at: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00806988. Accessed January 17, 2014.
See page 286 for disclosure information.