Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation for coronary heart disease.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011; : CD001800
- Canadian Guidelines for Cardiac Rehabilitation and Cardiovascular Disease Prevention: Translating Knowledge into Action.3rd Ed. Canadian Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation, Winnipeg2009
- Best practices for developing cardiovascular quality indicators.Can J Cardiol. 2013; 29: 1516-1519
Grace SL, Poirier P, Norris CM, et al. Pan-Canadian development of cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention quality indicators. Can J Cardiol 2014;30:945-8.
- Sex differences in cardiac rehabilitation enrollment: a meta-analysis.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 793-800
See page 1455 for disclosure information.