Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society atrial fibrillation guidelines 2010: etiology and initial investigations.Can J Cardiol. 2011; 27: 31-37
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society atrial fibrillation guidelines 2010: catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter.Can J Cardiol. 2011; 27: 60-66
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society atrial fibrillation guidelines 2010: prevention of stroke and systemic thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation and flutter.Can J Cardiol. 2011; 27: 74-90
Verma A, Mitchell LB, Macle L, et al. 2014 Focused update of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation. 2014;30:1114-30.
- Cost burden of cardiovascular hospitalization and mortality in ATHENA-like patients with atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter in the United States.Clin Cardiol. 2010; 33: 270-279
- Atrial fibrillation ablation without interruption of anticoagulation.Cardiol Res Pract. 2011; 2011: 837841
- 2012 Focused update of the ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: an update of the 2010 ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation. Developed with the special contribution of the European Heart Rhythm Association.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2719-2747
- Focused 2012 update of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society atrial fibrillation guidelines: recommendations for stroke prevention and rate/rhythm control.Can J Cardiol. 2012; 28: 125-136
- Anticoagulation management pre- and post atrial fibrillation ablation: a survey of Canadian centres.Can J Cardiol. 2013; 29: 219-223
- Rivaroxaban-once daily, oral, direct factor Xa inhibition compared with vitamin K antagonism for prevention of stroke and Embolism Trial in Atrial Fibrillation: rationale and design of the ROCKET AF study.Am Heart J. 2010; 159: 340-347.e1
- Dabigatran versus warfarin in patients with atrial fibrillation: an analysis of patients undergoing cardioversion.Circulation. 2011; 123: 131-136
- Outcomes after cardioversion and atrial fibrillation ablation in patients treated with rivaroxaban and warfarin in the ROCKET AF trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1998-2006
- Safety of short-term use of dabigatran or rivaroxaban for direct-current cardioversion in patients with atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter.Am J Cardiol. 2014; 113: 1362-1363
- Catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation on uninterrupted warfarin: can it be done without echo guidance?.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2011; 22: 265-270
- Effect of therapeutic INR on activated clotting times, heparin dosage, and bleeding risk during ablation of atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2011; 22: 248-254
- Pulmonary vein antrum isolation for atrial fibrillation on therapeutic coumadin: special considerations.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2011; 22: 236-239
- Catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation in patients with therapeutic oral anticoagulation treatment.Europace. 2011; 13: 640-645
- Periprocedural stroke and bleeding complications in patients undergoing catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation with different anticoagulation management: results from the “COMPARE” randomized trial.Circulation. 2014; 129: 2638-2644
- Feasibility and safety of dabigatran versus warfarin for periprocedural anticoagulation in patients undergoing radiofrequency ablation for atrial fibrillation: results from a multicenter prospective registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 1168-1174
- Safety and efficacy of dabigatran compared with warfarin for patients undergoing radiofrequency catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation: a meta-analysis.Can J Cardiol. 2013; 29: 1203-1210
- Safety and efficacy of interrupted dabigatran for peri-procedural anticoagulation in catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Europace. 2013; 15: 1412-1420
- Feasibility and safety of uninterrupted rivaroxaban for periprocedural anticoagulation in patients undergoing radiofrequency ablation for atrial fibrillation: results from a multicenter prospective registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 982-988
- Safety of new oral anticoagulants for patients undergoing atrial fibrillation ablation.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2014; 40: 33-38
- Rivaroxaban and dabigatran in patients undergoing catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.Europace. 2014; 16: 1137-1144
See page 1545 for disclosure information.