Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Coronary artery aneurysms after drug-eluting stent implantation.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2008; 1: 14-21
- Newly onset coronary aneurism and late-acquired incomplete scaffold apposition after full polymer jacket of a chronic total occlusion with bioresorbable scaffolds.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015 Mar; 8: e41-e43
- What to do about late incomplete stent apposition?.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2379-2381
- Differential response of delayed healing and persistent inflammation at sites of overlapping sirolimus- or paclitaxel-eluting stents.Circulation. 2005; 112: 270-278
- Optical coherence tomography assessment of late intra-scaffold dissection: a new challenge of bioresorbable scaffolds.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: e11-e12
See page 691.e3 for disclosure information.