Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Energy-selective reconstructions in x-ray computerized tomography.Phys Med Biol. 1976; 21: 733-744
- Dual-energy computed tomography (DECT) in emergency radiology: basic principles, techniques, and limitations.Emerg Radiol. 2014; 21: 391-405
- Evaluation of monoenergetic late iodine enhancement dual-energy computed tomography for imaging of chronic myocardial infarction.Eur Radiol. 2014; 24: 1211-1218
See page 691.e9 for disclosure information.