Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prediction of the localization of high-risk coronary atherosclerotic plaques on the basis of low endothelial shear stress: an intravascular ultrasound and histopathology natural history study.Circulation. 2008; 8: 993-1002
- Treatment of bifurcation lesions using dedicated bifurcation stents versus classic bare-metal stents. Randomized, controlled trial with 12-month angiographic follow up.J Invasive Cardiol. 2008; 10: 516-520
- Dedicated paclitaxel-eluting bifurcation stent BiOSS Expert(R) (bifurcation optimisation stent system): 12-month results from a prospective registry of consecutive all-comers population.EuroIntervention. 2012; 3: 316-324
- Comparative analysis of lumen enlargement mechanisms achieved with the bifurcation dedicated BiOSS Expert stent versus classical coronary stent implantations by means of provisional side branch stenting strategy: an intravascular ultrasound study.Int J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2013; 8: 1667-1676
- [A new classification of coronary bifurcation lesions].Rev Esp Cardiol. 2006; 2 ([in Italian]): 183
- Percutaneous coronary intervention for coronary bifurcation disease: consensus from the first 10 years of the European Bifurcation Club meetings.EuroIntervention. 2014; 5: 545-560
- Third universal definition of myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2012; 16: 2020-2035
- Classification of coronary artery bifurcation lesions and treatments: time for a consensus!.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2008; 2: 175-183
- Dedicated bifurcation paclitaxel-eluting stent BiOSS Expert Expert(R) in the treatment of distal left main stem stenosis.J Interv Cardiol. 2014; 3: 242-251
- Acute procedural and six-month clinical outcome in patients treated with a dedicated bifurcation stent for left main stem disease: the TRYTON LM multicentre registry.EuroIntervention. 2013; 11: 1259-1269
- Tryton I, First-In-Man (FIM) study: six month clinical and angiographic outcome, analysis with new quantitative coronary angiography dedicated for bifurcation lesions.EuroIntervention. 2008; 5: 546-552
- First human use of the TAXUS Petal paclitaxel-eluting bifurcation stent.EuroIntervention. 2010; 1: 46-53
- First- vs second-generation drug-eluting stents for the treatment of coronary bifurcations.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2013; 6: 311-315
- Clinical outcomes after zotarolimus and everolimus drug eluting stent implantation in coronary artery bifurcation lesions: insights from the RESOLUTE All Comers Trial.Heart. 2013; 17: 1267-1274
- Resolute zotarolimus-eluting stent to treat bifurcated lesions according to the provisional technique: a procedural performance comparison with sirolimus- and everolimus-eluting stents.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2013; 3: 122-127
- Novel paclitaxel-eluting, biodegradable polymer coated stent in the treatment of de novo coronary lesions: a prospective multicenter registry.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2008; 1: 51-57
- Comparison of safety and efficacy of paclitaxel-eluting stents with durable vs biodegradable polymer implanted in saphenous vein graft lesions. Nine-month angiographic and intravascular ultrasound follow-up.Postep Kardiol Inter. 2012; 4: 269-274
- Procedural and early clinical outcomes of patients with de novo coronary bifurcation lesions treated with the novel Nile PAX dedicated bifurcation polymer-free paclitaxel coated stents: results from the prospective, multicentre, non-randomised BIPAX clinical trial.EuroIntervention. 2012; 11: 1301-1309
- Consensus from the 7th European Bifurcation Club meeting.EuroIntervention. 2013; 1: 36-45
- Randomized comparison of final kissing balloon dilatation vs no final kissing balloon dilatation in patients with coronary bifurcation lesions treated with main vessel stenting: the Nordic-Baltic Bifurcation Study III.Circulation. 2011; 1: 79-86
- The evolution of coronary stents: a brief review.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 1: 35-45
- Sirolimus- vs paclitaxel-eluting stents for coronary bifurcations intervention: a meta-analysis of five clinical trials.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2012; 4: 507-513
- First-in-man study of dedicated bifurcation sirolimus-eluting stent: 12-month results of BiOSS LIM® Registry.J Interv Cardiol. 2015; 28: 51-60
- Intracoronary stenting and angiographic results: strut thickness effect on restenosis outcome (ISAR-STEREO) trial.Circulation. 2001; 23: 2816-2821
- Intracoronary stenting and angiographic results: strut thickness effect on restenosis outcome (ISAR-STEREO-2) trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 8: 1283-1288
- In-stent restenosis in small coronary arteries: impact of strut thickness.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 3: 403-409
- Impact of strut thickness on late luminal loss after coronary artery stent placement.Am J Cardiol. 2004; 4: 477-480
See editorial by Shuvy and Strauss, pages 588-590 of this issue.
See page 677 for disclosure information.