Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The natural history of hypertension.Br Med Bull. 1952; 8: 305-309
- Cardiovascular disease in developing countries: myths, realities, and opportunities.Cardiovasc Drugs Ther. 1999; 13: 95-104
United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2013). World Population Prospects: The 2012 Revision, Key Findings and Advance Tables. Working Paper No. ESA/P/WP.227.
- Global burden of hypertension: analysis of worldwide data.Lancet. 2005; 365: 217-223
- World Health Statistics 2014.World Health Organization; 2014, 2014 (Available at:)Accessed November 1, 2014)
- The burden of blood pressure-related disease: a neglected priority for global health.Hypertension. 2007; 50: 991-997
- Factors influencing the decline in stroke mortality: a statement from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.Stroke. 2014; 45: 315-353
- Clinical practice guidelines for the management of hypertension in the community: a statement by the American Society of Hypertension and the International Society of Hypertension.J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2014; 16: 14-26
- 2013 ESH/ESC guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 2159-2219
- The seventh report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure: the JNC 7 report.JAMA. 2003; 289: 2560-2572
- 2014 Evidence-based guideline for the management of high blood pressure in adults: report from the panel members appointed to the Eighth Joint National Committee (JNC 8).JAMA. 2014; 311: 507-520
- Hypertension in developing countries.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 527-533
- Measuring progress on NCDs: one goal and five targets.Lancet. 2012; 380: 1283-1285
- Promoting population wide salt reduction in the South-East Asia Region: current status and future directions.WHO South-East Asia J Pub Health. 2013; 17: 72-79
- A cluster-randomized controlled trial to evaluate the effects of a simplified cardiovascular management program in Tibet, China and Haryana, India: study design and rationale.BMC Public Health. 2014; 14: 924
- The World Hypertension League and International Society of Hypertension call on governments, nongovernmental organizations, and the food industry to work to reduce dietary sodium.J Clin Hypertens. 2014; 16: 99-100
- Dietary sodium: a perspective on recent sodium evidence – its interpretation and controversies.J Clin Hypertens. 2013; 15: 765-768
See page 570 for disclosure information.