Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Canadian Journal of Cardiology
- Comparison of primary coronary angioplasty and intravenous thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: a quantitative review [erratum in JAMA 1998;279:1876].JAMA. 1997; 278: 2093-2098
- Strategies for reducing the door-to-balloon time in acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 2308-2320
- Importance of time to reperfusion for 30-day and late survival and recovery of left ventricular function after primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 32: 1312-1319
- The 2004 ACC/AHA guidelines: a perspective and adaptation for Canada by the Canadian Cardiovascular Society Working Group.Can J Cardiol. 2004; 20: 1075-1079
- Transfer for primary angioplasty versus immediate thrombolysis in acute myocardial infarction: a meta-analysis.Circulation. 2003; 108: 1809-1814
- Delivery of primary percutaneous coronary intervention for the management of acute ST segment elevation myocardial infarction: summary of the Cardiac Care Network of Ontario Consensus Report.Can J Cardiol. 2006; 22: 243-250
- Transfer for urgent percutaneous coronary intervention early after thrombolysis for ST-elevation myocardial infarction: the TRANSFER-AMI pilot feasibility study.Can J Cardiol. 2006; 22: 1121-1126
- In-hospital outcomes of a regional ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction acute transfer and repatriation program.Can J Cardiol. 2011; 27: 664.e1-664.e8
Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. Critical Care Strategy. Provincial Life or Limb Policy. Available at: http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/criticalcare/life.aspx. Accessed November 12, 2014.
- Secular trends in acute coronary syndrome hospitalization from 1994 to 2005.Can J Cardiol. 2010; 26: 129-134
- Coding accuracy of administrative drug claims in the Ontario Drug Benefit database.Can J Clin Pharmacol. 2003; 10: 67-71
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: e78-140
- Development and validation of the Ontario acute myocardial infarction mortality prediction rules.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 992-997
- Comparative-effectiveness of revascularization versus routine medical therapy for stable ischemic heart disease: a population-based study.J Gen Intern Med. 2014; 29: 1031-1039
- Propensity scores: help or hype?.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2004; 19: 1671-1673
- An introduction to propensity score methods for reducing the effects of confounding in observational studies.Multivariate Behav Res. 2011; 46: 399-424
- Thirty-day rehospitalizations after acute myocardial infarction: a cohort study.Ann Intern Med. 2012; 157: 11-18
- Repatriation after reperfusion of STEMI patients transferred for primary percutaneous coronary intervention: insights of a regionalized STEMI care system.Can J Cardiol. 2012; 28: S210
- Excess morbidity associated with interhospital transport.Pediatrics. 1992; 90: 893-898
- The impact of intrainstitutional relocation on morbidity in an acute care setting.Gerontologist. 1995; 35: 217-224
- Gaps in the continuity of care and progress on patient safety.BMJ (Clin Res Ed). 2000; 320: 791-794
- Consequences of inadequate sign-out for patient care.Arch Intern Med. 2008; 168: 1755-1760
- Medical errors related to discontinuity of care from an inpatient to an outpatient setting.J Gen Intern Med. 2003; 18: 646-651
- Medical errors involving trainees: a study of closed malpractice claims from 5 insurers.Arch Intern Med. 2007; 167: 2030-2036
- Discontinuity of chronic medications in patients discharged from the intensive care unit.J Gen Intern Med. 2006; 21: 937-941
See editorial by Knudtson, pages 1219-1220 of this issue.
See page 1230 for disclosure information.