Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- AHA/ACCF secondary prevention and risk reduction therapy for patients with coronary and other atherosclerotic vascular disease: 2011 update: a guideline from the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology Foundation.Circulation. 2011; 124: 2458-2473
- Oral anticoagulants in patients with coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003; 41: 62S-69S
- Risks and benefits of combining aspirin with anticoagulant therapy in patients with atrial fibrillation: an exploratory analysis of stroke prevention using an oral thrombin inhibitor in atrial fibrillation (SPORTIF) trials.Am Heart J. 2006; 152: 967-973
- Antiplatelet therapy for stable coronary artery disease in atrial fibrillation patients taking an oral anticoagulant: a nationwide cohort study.Circulation. 2014; 129: 1577-1585
- Incidence, source, determinants, and prognostic impact of major bleeding in outpatients with stable coronary artery disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 1430-1436
See page 1071 for disclosure information.