Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Isolated unilateral absence of a pulmonary artery: a case report and review of the literature.Chest. 2002; 122: 1471-1477
- The varied manifestation of pulmonary artery agenesis in adulthood.Chest. 1995; 108: 670-676
- Three-vessel view of the fetal upper mediastinum; an easy means of detecting abnormalities of the ventricular outflow tracts and great arteries during obstetric screening.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 9: 173-182
- Anomalies of the fetal aortic arch: a novel sonographic approach to in-utero diagnosis.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2002; 20: 553-557
- Patterns of right aortic arch and mirror-image branching of the brachiocephalic vessels without associated anomalies.Pediatr Cardiol. 2001; 22: 285-291
See page 1205.e2 for disclosure information.