Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac Behçet disease presenting as aortic valvulitis/aortitis or right heart inflammatory mass: a clinicopathologic study of 12 cases.Am J Surg Pathol. 2008; 32: 390-398
- Inflammatory pseudotumor (myofibroblastic tumor) of the heart.Ann Diagn Pathol. 2002; 6: 116-121
- Pulmonary artery aneurysms and pseudoaneurysms in adults: findings at CT and Radiography.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 188: W126-W134
See page 1204.e7 for disclosure information.