Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Canadian Journal of Cardiology
- Pathological findings at bifurcation lesions: the impact of flow distribution on atherosclerosis and arterial healing after stent implantation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 1679-1687
- Second generation drug-eluting stents: a review of the everolimus-eluting platform.Clin Med Insights Cardiol. 2013; 7: 115-126
Murasato Y, Kinoshita Y, Shinke T, et al. Acute and mid-term results of Japanese registry study in comparison between everolimus-eluting stent and sirolimus-eluting stent for the bifurcation lesion (abstract). Paper presented at: 20th Meeting of the Japanese Association of Cardiovascular Intervention and Therapeutics 2013 Kyushu. August 31, 2013; Kurume, Japan.
- Neointimal coverage of sirolimus-eluting stents at 6-month follow-up: evaluated by optical coherence tomography.Eur Heart J. 2007; 28: 961-967
- Second-generation optical coherence tomography in clinical practice. High-speed data acquisition is highly reproducible in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.Rev Esp Cardiol. 2010; 63: 893-903
- Potential benefit of final kissing balloon inflation after single stenting for the treatment of bifurcation lesions.Circ J. 2013; 77: 1193-1201
- Optical coherence evaluation of everolimus-eluting stents 8 months after implantation.Heart. 2011; 97: 1379-1384
- Impact of stent platform of paclitaxel-eluting stents.Circ J. 2012; 76: 1880-1888
- Local determinants of thrombus formation following sirolimus-eluting stent implantation assessed by optical coherence tomography.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2009; 2: 459-466
- Clinical end points in coronary stent trials: a case for standardized definitions.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2344-2351
- Stent thrombosis with drug-eluting and bare-metal stents: evidence from a comprehensive network meta-analysis.Lancet. 2012; 379: 1393-1402
- Prospective randomized comparison of sirolimus- or everolimus-eluting stent to treat bifurcated lesions by provisional approach.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 327-335
- Analysis by optical coherence tomography of long-term arterial healing after implantation of different types of stents.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 904-911
- Difference of neointimal growth patterns in bifurcation lesions among four kinds of drug-eluting stents: an optical coherence tomographic study.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 84: 742-749
- Role of endothelial shear stress in stent restenosis and thrombosis: pathophysiologic mechanisms and implications for clinical translation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 1337-1349
- Stent and artery geometry determine intimal thickening independent of arterial injury.Circulation. 2000; 101: 812-818
- Comparison of aggressive versus nonaggressive balloon dilatation for stent deployment on late loss and restenosis in native coronary arteries.Am J Cardiol. 1998; 81: 708-712
- Pathology of second-generation everolimus-eluting stents versus first-generation sirolimus- and paclitaxel-eluting stents in humans.Circulation. 2014; 129: 211-223
See page 389 for disclosure information.