Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A nationwide survey on perception, experience, and expectations of hybrid coronary revascularization among top-ranked US hospitals.Am Heart J. 2015; 169: 557-563.e556
- Hybrid coronary revascularization versus coronary artery bypass grafting for multivessel coronary artery disease: systematic review and meta-analysis.J Cardiothorac Surg. 2015; 10: 63
- Practice patterns and clinical outcomes after hybrid coronary revascularization in the United States: an analysis from the society of thoracic surgeons adult cardiac database.Circulation. 2014; 130: 872-879
- Comparison of 30-day outcomes of coronary artery bypass grafting surgery versus hybrid coronary revascularization stratified by SYNTAX and euroSCORE.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; 145: 1004-1012
- 2011 ACCF/AHA Guideline for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery. A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Developed in collaboration with the American Association for Thoracic Surgery, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: e123-e210
See editorial by Lazar, pages 289-290 of this issue.
See page 394 for disclosure information.