Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Heart failure and sleep apnea.Can J Cardiol. 2015; 31: 898-908
- Adaptive servoventilation for treatment of sleep-disordered breathing in heart failure: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Chest. 2012; 142: 1211-1221
Specific ResMed ventilators with adaptive ServoVentilation (ASV) - increased risk of cardiovascular death in patients who have a specific heart condition. Available at: https://www.gov.uk/drug-device-alerts/specific-resmed-ventilators-with-adaptive-servoventilation-asv-increased-risk-of-cardiovascular-death-in-patients-who-have-a-specific-heart-condition. Accessed June 12, 2015.
- Cheyne-stokes respiration: Friend or foe?.Thorax. 2012; 67: 357-360
- Continuous positive airway pressure for central sleep apnea and heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 2025-2033
See page 1203 for disclosure information.