Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Current perspectives on coronary chronic total occlusions: the Canadian Multicenter Chronic Total Occlusions Registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 991-997
- Impact of coronary chronic total occlusions on long-term mortality in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting.Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2014; 18: 713-716
- Prevalence and management of coronary chronic total occlusions in a tertiary veterans affairs hospital.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 84: 637-643
- The relation of risk factors to the development of atherosclerosis in saphenous-vein bypass grafts and the progression of disease in the native circulation. A study 10 years after aortocoronary bypass surgery.N Engl J Med. 1984; 311: 1329-1332
- Accelerated progression of atherosclerosis in coronary vessels with minimal lesions that are bypassed.N Engl J Med. 1984; 311: 824-828
- Five-year changes in coronary arteries of medical and surgical patients of the Veterans Administration Randomized Study of Bypass Surgery.Circulation. 1988; 78: I144-I150
- Should all moderate coronary lesions be grafted during primary coronary bypass surgery? An analysis of progression of native vessel disease during a randomized trial of conduits.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; 145: 140-148
- Effect of coronary artery bypass grafting on native coronary artery stenosis. Comparison of internal thoracic artery and saphenous vein grafts.Cardiovasc Surg (Torino). 2001; 42: 159-164
- Native coronary artery patency after coronary artery bypass surgery.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 761-767
- Influence of chronic total occlusions on coronary artery bypass graft surgical outcomes.J Card Surg. 2012; 27: 662-667
- A randomized comparison of radial-artery and saphenous-vein coronary bypass grafts.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 2302-2309
- Radial Artery Patency Study Investigators. Impact of patient and target-vessel characteristics on arterial and venous bypass graft patency: insight from a randomized trial.Circulation. 2007; 115: 684-691
- Impact of prior coronary artery bypass graft surgery on chronic total occlusion revascularisation: insights from a multicentre US registry.Heart. 2013; 99: 1515-1518
- Initial success rate of percutaneous coronary intervention for chronic total occlusion in a native coronary artery is decreased in patients who underwent previous coronary artery bypass graft surgery.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 39-46
See editorial by Azzalini, pages 1286–1289 of this issue.
See page 1331 for disclosure information.