Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Decline in rates of death and heart failure in acute coronary syndromes, 1999-2006.JAMA. 2007; 297: 1892-1900
- AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with non–ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: e139-e228
- 2015 ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation: Task Force for the Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes in Patients Presenting without Persistent ST-Segment Elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2016; 37: 267-315
- Focused 2012 update of the Canadian Cardiovascular Society guidelines for the use of antiplatelet therapy.Can J Cardiol. 2013; 29: 1334-1345
- A validated prediction model for all forms of acute coronary syndrome: estimating the risk of 6-month postdischarge death in an international registry.JAMA. 2004; 291: 2727-2733
- Prediction of risk of death and myocardial infarction in the six months after presentation with acute coronary syndrome: prospective multinational observational study (GRACE).BMJ. 2006; 333: 1091
- Predictors of hospital mortality in the global registry of acute coronary events.Arch Intern Med. 2003; 63: 2345-2353
- Should patients with acute coronary disease be stratified for management according to their risk? Derivation, external validation and outcomes using the updated GRACE risk score.BMJ Open. 2014; 4: e004425
- The TIMI risk score for unstable angina/non-ST elevation MI: a method for prognostication and therapeutic decision making.JAMA. 2000; 284: 835-842
- Markers of myocardial damage and inflammation in relation to long-term mortality in unstable coronary artery disease. FRISC Study Group. Fragmin during instability in coronary artery disease.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 1139-1147
- The prognostic value of C-reactive protein and serum amyloid a protein in severe unstable angina.N Engl J Med. 1994; 331: 417-424
- N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide and other risk markers for the separate prediction of mortality and subsequent myocardial infarction in patients with unstable coronary artery disease: a Global Utilization of Strategies To Open occluded arteries (GUSTO)-IV substudy.Circulation. 2003; 108: 275-281
- Prevalence and clinical outcomes of undiagnosed diabetes mellitus and prediabetes among patients with high-risk non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome.Am Heart J. 2013; 165: 918-925
- Evaluation of multiple biomarkers of cardiovascular stress for risk prediction and guiding medical therapy in patients with stable coronary disease.Circulation. 2012; 125: 233-240
- Use of multiple biomarkers to improve the prediction of death from cardiovascular causes.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 2107-2116
- Assessment of multiple cardiac biomarkers in non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes: observations from the MERLIN-TIMI 36 trial.Eur Heart J. 2011; 32: 697-705
- National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry Laboratory Medicine Practice Guidelines: clinical characteristics and utilization of biochemical markers in acute coronary syndromes.Circulation. 2007; 115: e356-e375
- Effects of clopidogrel in addition to aspirin in patients with acute coronary syndromes without ST-segment elevation.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 494-502
- Presentation of multivariate data for clinical use: the Framingham study risk score functions.Stat Med. 2004; 23: 1631-1660
- Extensions of net reclassification improvement calculations to measure usefulness of new biomarkers.Stat Med. 2011; 30: 11-21
- Bootstrapping methods for developing predictive models.Am Stat. 2004; 58: 131-137
- Early versus delayed invasive intervention in acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 2165-2175
- Prognostic value of biomarkers during and after non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 357-364
- Ticagrelor versus clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2009; 361: 1045-1057
- Prasugrel versus clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes.N Engl J Med. 2007; 357: 2001-2015
See editorial by Waters and Arsenault, pages 1290–1293 of this issue.
See page 1338 for disclosure information.