Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
BBC News. Call to publish all gene data praised. Available at: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/677815.stm. Accessed November 6, 2015.
UNESCO. Report of the IBC on Updating Its Reflection on the Human Genome and Human Rights. Available at: http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0023/002332/233258E.pdf. Accessed November 6, 2015.
UNESCO. International Declaration on Human Genetic Data. Available at: http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=17720&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html. Accessed November 6, 2015.
- Sequencing: the next generation–what is the role of whole-exome sequencing in the diagnosis of familial cardiovascular diseases?.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 152-154
- Genetics 101 for cardiologists: rare genetic variants and monogenic cardiovascular disease.Can J Cardiol. 2013; 29: 18-22
- A primer for disease gene prioritization using next-generation sequencing data.Genomics Inform. 2013; 11: 191-199
- LipidSeq: a next-generation clinical resequencing panel for monogenic dyslipidemias.J Lipid Res. 2014; 55: 765-772
- Targeted next-generation sequencing in monogenic dyslipidemias.Curr Opin Lipidol. 2015; 26: 103-113
- Western Database of Lipid Variants (WDLV): a catalogue of genetic variants in monogenic dyslipidemias.Can J Cardiol. 2013; 29: 934-939
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society position statement on familial hypercholesterolemia.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 1471-1481
- Genetics of cardiac electrical disease.Can J Cardiol. 2013; 29: 89-99
- Pharmacogenomics and heart failure in congenital heart disease.Can J Cardiol. 2013; 29: 779-785
- Inherited heart rhythm disease: negotiating the minefield for the practicing cardiologist.Can J Cardiol. 2013; 29: 122-125
- The next controversy in genetic testing: clinical data as trade secrets?.Eur J Hum Genet. 2013; 21: 585-588
- Canadian Open Genetics Repository (COGR): a unified clinical genomics database as a community resource for standardising and sharing genetic interpretations.J Med Genet. 2015; 52: 438-445
See editorial by Genest et al., pages 1295–1296 of this issue.
See page 1299 for disclosure information.