Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lysosomal glycogen storage disease with normal acid maltase.Neurology. 1981; 31: 51-57
- Primary LAMP-2 deficiency causes X-linked vacuolar cardiomyopathy and myopathy (Danon disease).Nature. 2000; 406: 906-910
- Glycogen storage diseases presenting as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 362-372
- Biogenesis of the lysosomal membrane.Subcell Biochem. 1994; 22: 199-230
- Unifying nomenclature for the isoforms of the lysosomal membrane protein LAMP-2.Traffic. 2005; 6: 1058-1061
- 2011 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: e212-e260
- 2014 ESC Guidelines on diagnosis and management of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 2733-2779
- Standards and guidelines for the interpretation of sequence variants: a joint consensus recommendation of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics and the Association for Molecular Pathology.Genet Med. 2015; 17: 405-424
- Danon disease as an underrecognized cause of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in children.Circulation. 2005; 112: 1612-1617
- Danon's disease as a cause of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a systematic survey.Heart. 2004; 90: 842-846
- Novel Lamp-2 gene mutation and successful treatment with heart transplantation in a large family with Danon disease.Muscle Nerve. 2006; 33: 393-397
- Danon disease presenting with dilated cardiomyopathy and a complex phenotype.J Hum Genet. 2007; 52: 830-835
- Novel LAMP-2 mutation in a family with Danon disease presenting with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Circ J. 2009; 73: 376-380
- Natural history of Danon disease.Genet Med. 2011; 13: 563-568
- LAMP2 microdeletions in patients with Danon disease.Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2010; 3: 129-137
- Differences in accessory pathway location by sex and race.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 52-56
- Danon's disease (X-linked vacuolar cardiomyopathy and myopathy): a case with a novel Lamp-2 gene mutation.Neuromuscul Disord. 2002; 12: 882-885
See page 1355.e30 for disclosure information.