Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2013; 127: e362-e425
- Management of acute myocardial infarction in the real world: a summary report from The Ami-Florence Italian Registry.Intern Emerg Med. 2008; 3: 109-115
- Implications and reasons for the lack of use of reperfusion therapy in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: findings from the CRUSADE initiative.Am Heart J. 2010; 159: 757-763
- Association between timeliness of reperfusion therapy and clinical outcomes in ST-elevation myocardial infarction.JAMA. 2010; 303: 2148-2155
- Transfer of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction for primary percutaneous coronary intervention: a province-wide evaluation of “door-in to door-out” delays at the first hospital.Circulation. 2014; 129: 2653-2660
- Impact of ECG findings and process-of-care characteristics on the likelihood of not receiving reperfusion therapy in patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction: results of a field evaluation.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e104874
- A simple risk index for rapid initial triage of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction: an InTIME II substudy.Lancet. 2001; 358: 1571-1575
- Trends in acute reperfusion therapy for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction from 1999 to 2006: we are getting better but we have got a long way to go.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 609-617
- Missed opportunities for reperfusion therapy for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: results of the Emergency Department Quality in Myocardial Infarction (EDQMI) study.Am Heart J. 2008; 155: 471-477
- Why do some patients not receive reperfusion therapy for ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI)? A field evaluation with expert core laboratory electrocardiographic analysis.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2010; 4 (abstract P318)
- Importance of time to reperfusion on outcomes with primary coronary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction (results from the Stent Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction Trial).Am J Cardiol. 2001; 88: 1085-1090
- A comparison of coronary angioplasty with fibrinolytic therapy in acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 733-742
- Clinical characteristics and outcome of patients with early (<2 h), intermediate (2-4 h) and late (>4 h) presentation treated by primary coronary angioplasty or thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction.Eur Heart J. 2002; 23: 550-557
- Door-to-balloon time and mortality among patients undergoing primary PCI.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 901-909
- Management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with persistent ST-segment elevation: the Task Force on the Management of ST-Segment Elevation Acute Myocardial Infarction of the European Society of Cardiology.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 2909-2945
- 2009 focused updates: ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction (updating the 2004 guideline and 2007 focused update) and ACC/AHA/SCAI guidelines on percutaneous coronary intervention (updating the 2005 guideline and 2007 focused update) a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 2205-2241
- ESC guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2569-2619
- Utility of left bundle branch block as a diagnostic criterion for acute myocardial infarction.Am J Cardiol. 2011; 107: 1111-1116
- Outcomes in patients with chronicity of left bundle-branch block with possible acute myocardial infarction.Am Heart J. 2011; 161: 698-704
See editorial by Azar et al., pages 1294.e5–1294.e7 of this issue.
See page 1325.e17 for disclosure information.