Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Right bundle branch block, persistent ST segment elevation and sudden cardiac death: a distinct clinical and electrocardiographic syndrome. A multicenter report.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 20: 1391-1396
- The pathophysiological mechanism underlying Brugada syndrome: depolarization versus repolarization.J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2010; 49: 543-553
- Recommendations for the use of genetic testing in the clinical evaluation of inherited cardiac arrhythmias associated with sudden cardiac death: Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Heart Rhythm Society joint position paper.Can J Cardiol. 2011; 27: 232-245
- HRS/EHRA/APHRS expert consensus statement on the diagnosis and management of patients with inherited primary arrhythmia syndromes: document endorsed by HRS, EHRA, and APHRS in May 2013 and by ACCF, AHA, PACES, and AEPC in June 2013.Heart Rhythm. 2013; 10: 1932-1963
- Natural history of Brugada syndrome: the prognostic value of programmed electrical stimulation of the heart.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2003; 14: 455-457
- Natural history of Brugada syndrome: insights for risk stratification and management.Circulation. 2002; 105: 1342-1347
- Risk stratification in Brugada syndrome: results of the PRELUDE (PRogrammed ELectrical stimUlation preDictive valuE) registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 37-45
- Long-term prognosis of patients diagnosed with Brugada syndrome: results from the FINGER Brugada Syndrome Registry.Circulation. 2010; 121: 635-643
- Atrial fibrillation in patients with Brugada syndrome relationships of gene mutation, electrophysiology, and clinical backgrounds.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 51: 1169-1175
- A spontaneous type 1 electrocardiogram pattern in lead V2 is an independent predictor of ventricular fibrillation in Brugada syndrome.Europace. 2010; 12: 410-416
- Electrocardiographic parameters and fatal arrhythmic events in patients with Brugada syndrome: combination of depolarization and repolarization abnormalities.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2131-2138
- Prevalence and prognostic role of various conduction disturbances in patients with the Brugada syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 2013; 112: 1384-1389
- Clinical characteristics and risk stratification in symptomatic and asymptomatic patients with Brugada syndrome: multicenter study in Japan.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2007; 18: 1244-1251
- Fragmented QRS as a marker of conduction abnormality and a predictor of prognosis of Brugada syndrome.Circulation. 2008; 118: 1697-1704
- aVR sign as a risk factor for life-threatening arrhythmic events in patients with Brugada syndrome.Heart Rhythm. 2007; 4: 1009-1012
- Tpeak-Tend and Tpeak-Tend dispersion as risk factors for ventricular tachycardia/ventricular fibrillation in patients with the Brugada syndrome.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47: 1828-1834
- Brugada syndrome: report of the second consensus conference: endorsed by the Heart Rhythm Society and the European Heart Rhythm Association.Circulation. 2005; 111: 659-670
- Inferior and lateral electrocardiographic repolarization abnormalities in Brugada syndrome.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2009; 2: 154-161
- Bias reduction of maximum likelihood estimates.Biometrika. 1993; 80: 27-38
- Systematic assessment of patients with unexplained cardiac arrest: Cardiac Arrest Survivors with Preserved Ejection Fraction Registry (CASPER).Circulation. 2009; 120: 278-285
- Procainamide infusion in the evaluation of unexplained cardiac arrest: from the Cardiac Arrest Survivors with Preserved Ejection Fraction Registry (CASPER).Heart Rhythm. 2014; 11: 1047-1054
- Low prevalence of risk markers in cases of sudden death due to Brugada syndrome relevance to risk stratification in Brugada syndrome.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 2340-2345
- Asymptomatic Brugada syndrome: clinical characterization and long term prognosis.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 1144-1150
- Increased Tpeak-Tend interval is highly and independently related to arrhythmic events in Brugada syndrome.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 2469-2476
- Prevalence of early repolarization pattern in inferolateral leads in patients with Brugada syndrome.Heart Rhythm. 2008; 5: 1685-1689
- The electrophysiologic mechanism of ST-segment elevation in Brugada syndrome.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 40: 330-334
See editorial by Roberts and Klein, pages 1294.e1–1294.e3 of this issue.
See page 1355.e6 for disclosure information.