Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Canadian Journal of Cardiology
- Cardiovascular risk and events in 17 low-, middle-, and high-income countries.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 818-827
- Heart disease and stroke statistics–2011 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2011; 123: e18-e209
- The global impact of non-communicable diseases on households and impoverishment: a systematic review.Eur J Epidemiol. 2015; 30: 163-188
- The global impact of non-communicable diseases on healthcare spending and national income: a systematic review.Eur J Epidemiol. 2015; 30: 251-277
- Population trends in the incidence and outcomes of acute myocardial infarction.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 2155-2165
- Heart disease and stroke statistics–2013 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2013; 127: e6-e245
- Time delay to treatment and mortality in primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction: every minute of delay counts.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1223-1225
- Pharmacological facilitation of primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction: is the slope of the curve the shape of the future?.JAMA. 2005; 293: 979-986
- Primary angioplasty versus intravenous thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: a quantitative review of 23 randomised trials.Lancet. 2003; 361: 13-20
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 485-510
- Management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with persistent ST-segment elevation: the Task Force on the Management of ST-Segment Elevation Acute Myocardial Infarction of the European Society of Cardiology.Eur Heart J. 2008; 29: 2909-2945
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society Working Group: providing a perspective on the 2007 focused update of the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association 2004 guidelines for the management of ST elevation myocardial infarction.Can J Cardiol. 2009; 25: 25-32
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions version 5.1.0 [updated March 2011].The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011
- Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA statement.Ann Intern Med. 2009; 151 (W264): 264-269
Wells G, Shea B, O'Connell D, Peterson J, Welch V, Losos M, Tugwell P. The Newcastle-Ottawa Scale (NOS) for assessing the quality of nonrandomised studies in meta-analyses. 2013. Available at: http://www.ohri.ca/programs/clinical_epidemiology/oxford.asp. Accessed August 8, 2016.
- Systematic reviews experience major limitations in reporting absolute effects.J Clin Epidemiol. 2016; 72: 16-26
- Meta-analysis in clinical trials.Control Clin Trials. 1986; 7: 177-188
- Quantifying heterogeneity in a meta-analysis.Stat Med. 2002; 21: 1539-1558
- Role of noninvasive testing in the clinical evaluation of women with suspected coronary artery disease: consensus statement from the Cardiac Imaging Committee, Council on Clinical Cardiology, and the Cardiovascular Imaging and Intervention Committee, Council on Cardiovascular Radiology and Intervention, American Heart Association.Circulation. 2005; 111: 682-696
- The prehospital 12-lead electrocardiogram's effect on time to initiation of reperfusion therapy: a systematic review and meta-analysis of existing literature.Am J Emerg Med. 2005; 23: 351-356
- Prehospital 12-lead electrocardiography impact on acute myocardial infarction treatment times and mortality: a systematic review.Acad Emerg Med. 2006; 13: 84-89
- Effect of ambulance 12-lead ECG recording on times to hospital reperfusion in acute myocardial infarction.Med J Aust. 2000; 172: 81-84
- A systematic review of factors predicting door to balloon time in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction treated with percutaneous intervention.Int J Cardiol. 2012; 157: 8-23
- Summary of evidence regarding hospital strategies to reduce door-to-balloon times for patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention.Crit Pathw Cardiol. 2007; 6: 91-97
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of the benefits of out-of-hospital 12-lead ECG and advance notification in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction patients.Ann Emerg Med. 2014; 64 (186.e171-9): 176-186
See page 1538 for disclosure information.