Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Single sweep three-dimensional carotid ultrasound: reproducibility in plaque and artery volume measurements.Atherosclerosis. 2014; 232: 397-402
- Measurement of carotid plaque volume by 3-dimensional ultrasound.Stroke. 2004; 35: 864-869
- Can carotid bulb plaque assessment rule out significant coronary artery disease? A comparison of plaque quantification by two- and three-dimensional ultrasound.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2013; 26: 86-95
- Carotid artery stenosis: gray-scale and Doppler US diagnosis-Society of Radiologists in Ultrasound Consensus Conference.Radiology. 2003; 229: 340-346
- Carotid artery intraplaque hemorrhage and stenotic velocity.Stroke. 1993; 24: 314-319
See page 412.e3 for disclosure information.