Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Familial hypercholesterolemia/autosomal dominant hypercholesterolemia: molecular defects, the LDL-C continuum, and gradients of phenotypic severity.J Clin Lipidol. 2016; 10: 970-986
- Systematic review of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol apheresis for the treatment of familial hypercholesterolemia.J Am Heart Assoc. 2016; 5: e003294
- Integrated guidance on the care of familial hypercholesterolaemia from the International FH Foundation.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2015; 22: 849-854
Medical Advisory Secretariat of the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care on behalf of the Ontario Health Technology Advisory Committee. OHTAC Recommendation. Low-Density Lipoprotein Apheresis. November 2007. Available at: http://www.hqontario.ca/english/providers/program/ohtac/tech/recommend/rec_ldl_20071122.pdf. Accessed January 29, 2017.
- Severe hypercholesterolaemia: therapeutic goals and eligibility criteria for LDL apheresis in Europe.Curr Opin Lipidol. 2010; 21: 492-498
See page 411 for disclosure information.