Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lifetime prevalence of congenital heart disease in the general population from 2000 to 2010.Circulation. 2014; 130: 749-756
- Structural heart disease intervention: the Canadian landscape.Can J Cardiol. 2017; 33: 1197-1200
- Population by year, by province and territory. Statistics Canada.(Available at:)http://www.statcan.gc.ca/tables-tableaux/sum-som/l01/cst01/demo02a-eng.htmDate accessed: January 2, 2017
- Task Force 4: organization of delivery systems for adults with congenital heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2001; 37: 1187-1193
- ACC/AHA 2008 guidelines for the management of adults with congenital heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: e143-263
See page 1204 for disclosure information.