Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Outcome of pediatric patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension in the era of new medical therapies.Am J Cardiol. 2010; 106: 117-124
- Treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension in children.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2015; 12: 244-254
- Treatment and survival in children with pulmonary arterial hypertension.Heart. 2009; 95: 312-317
- Severe pulmonary hypertension without right ventricular failure: the unique hearts of patients with Eisenmenger syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 89: 34-38
- Potts shunt in children with idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension: long-term results.Ann Thorac Surg. 2012; 94: 817-824
- Palliative Potts shunt for the treatment of children with drug-refractory pulmonary arterial hypertension: updated data.Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2015; 47: e105-e110
- Patent ductus arteriosus stenting (transcatheter Potts shunt) for palliation of suprasystemic pulmonary arterial hypertension.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: e18-e20
- Creation of transcatheter aortopulmonary and cavopulmonary shunts using magnetic catheters in swine.Pediatr Cardiol. 2009; 30: 397-403
- Transcatheter creation of an aortopulmonary shunt in an animal model.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 75: 563-569
- Transcatheter Potts shunt creation in patients with severe pulmonary arterial hypertension.J Heart Lung Transplant. 2013; 32: 381-387
- Transcatheter creation of a reverse Potts shunt in a patient with severe pulmonary arterial hypertension.EuroIntervention. 2015; 11: 121
- Vascular anatomy in children with pulmonary hypertension regarding the transcatheter Potts shunt.Heart. 2016; 102: 1735-1741
- Expert consensus statement on the diagnosis and treatment of paediatric pulmonary hypertension. The European Paediatric Pulmonary Vascular Disease Network, endorsed by ISHLT and DGPK.Heart. 2016; 102: ii86-ii100
- Reversing left bronchus obstruction by compression of a pulmonary artery stent.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 88: 103-106
See page 1195 for disclosure information.