Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Severe pulmonary vein stenosis resulting from ablation for atrial fibrillation: presentation, management, and clinical outcomes.Circulation. 2016; 134: 1812-1821
- Successful percutaneous stenting of severe radiofrequency-induced pulmonary vein stenosis in 3 veins post-failed surgical correction.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 10: e17-e19
Barreiro-Pérez M, Cruz-González I, Sánchez PL. Computed tomography-x ray fusion in left atrial appendage closure [e-pub ahead of print]. Rev Esp Cardiol (Engl Ed) doi:10.1016/j.rec.2017.02.014.
- Integration of MDCT and fluoroscopy using C-arm computed tomography to guide structural cardiac interventions in the cardiac catheterization laboratory.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 85: 139-147
See page 1206.e5 for disclosure information.