Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence and risk factors for erectile dysfunction in 2869 men using a validated questionnaire.Eur Urol. 2005; 47 ([discussion: 5-6]): 80-85
- Erectile dysfunction and the cardiovascular patient: endothelial dysfunction is the common denominator.Heart. 2003; 89: 251-253
- The prevalence and etiology of impotence in 101 male hypertensive outpatients.Am J Hypertens. 1999; 12: 271-275
- Long-term effects on sexual function of five antihypertensive drugs and nutritional hygienic treatment in hypertensive men and women. Treatment of Mild Hypertension Study (TOMHS).Hypertension. 1997; 29: 8-14
- Cardiovascular risk, drugs and erectile function–a systematic analysis.Int J Clin Pract. 2011; 65: 289-298
- Blood pressure and cholesterol lowering in persons without cardiovascular disease.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 2032-2043
- Cholesterol lowering in intermediate-risk persons without cardiovascular disease.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 2021-2031
- Blood pressure lowering in intermediate-risk persons without cardiovascular disease.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 2009-2020
- Novel approaches in primary cardiovascular disease prevention: the HOPE-3 trial rationale, design, and participants' baseline characteristics.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: 311-318
- Diagnostic evaluation of the erectile function domain of the International Index of Erectile Function.Urology. 1999; 54: 346-351
- The International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF): a state-of-the-science review.Int J Impot Res. 2002; 14: 226-244
- Modifying risk factors in the management of erectile dysfunction: a review.World J Mens Health. 2016; 34: 89-100
- The relationship between lipid profile and erectile dysfunction.Int J Impot Res. 2005; 17: 523-526
- The penis is not protected–in hypertension there are vascular changes in the penis which are similar to those in other vascular beds.Int J Impot Res. 1999; 11: 133-140
- The effect of impaired lipid metabolism on the smooth muscle cells of rabbits.Urol Res. 1991; 19: 271-275
- Predictors and prevalence of erectile dysfunction in a racially diverse population.Arch Intern Med. 2006; 166: 207-212
- Report of erectile dysfunction after therapy with beta-blockers is related to patient knowledge of side effects and is reversed by placebo.Eur Heart J. 2003; 24: 1928-1932
- Erectile dysfunction predicts cardiovascular events in high-risk patients receiving telmisartan, ramipril, or both: The ONgoing Telmisartan Alone and in combination with Ramipril Global Endpoint Trial/Telmisartan Randomized AssessmeNt Study in ACE iNtolerant subjects with cardiovascular Disease (ONTARGET/TRANSCEND) trials.Circulation. 2010; 121: 1439-1446
- The effect of statins on erectile dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Sex Med. 2014; 11: 1367-1375
- The impact of diuretic therapy on reported sexual function.Arch Intern Med. 1991; 151: 2402-2408
See editorial by Mancini, pages 4–5 of this issue.
See page 44 for disclosure information.