Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Myths to debunk to improve management, referral, and outcomes in patients with chronic total occlusion of an epicardial coronary artery.Am J Cardiol. 2015; 116: 1774-1780
- Application and outcomes of a hybrid approach to chronic total occlusion percutaneous coronary intervention in a contemporary multicenter US registry.Int J Cardiol. 2015; 198: 222-228
- In-hospital outcomes of percutaneous coronary intervention in patients with chronic total occlusion: insights from the ERCTO (European Registry of Chronic Total Occlusion) registry.EuroIntervention. 2011; 7: 472-479
- The hybrid algorithm for treating chronic total occlusions in Europe.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 1958-1970
- Comparison of percutaneous coronary intervention for chronic total occlusion outcome according to operator experience from the Japanese retrograde summit registry.Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 87: 1027-1035
- Progression of native coronary artery disease at 10 years: insights from a randomized study of medical versus surgical therapy for angina.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1990; 16: 1066-1070
- Comparison of pathology of chronic total occlusion with and without coronary artery bypass graft.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1683-1693
- Impact of prior coronary artery bypass graft surgery on chronic total occlusion revascularisation: insights from a multicentre US registry.Heart. 2013; 99: 1515-1518
- Initial success rate of percutaneous coronary intervention for chronic total occlusion in a native coronary artery is decreased in patients who underwent previous coronary artery bypass graft surgery.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 39-46
- Application of the “hybrid approach” to chronic total occlusions in patients with previous coronary artery bypass graft surgery (from a Contemporary Multicenter US registry).Am J Cardiol. 2014; 113: 1990-1994
- Recanalization of chronic total occlusions in patients with previous coronary bypass surgery and consideration of retrograde access via saphenous vein grafts.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9: e003515
Maeremans J, Spratt JC, Knaapen P, et al. Towards a contemporary, comprehensive scoring system for determining technical outcomes of hybrid percutaneous chronic total occlusion treatment: the RECHARGE score [e-pub ahead of print]. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv https://doi.org/10.1002/ccd.27092.
- Predicting successful guidewire crossing through chronic total occlusion of native coronary lesions within 30 minutes: the J-CTO (Multicenter CTO Registry in Japan) score as a difficulty grading and time assessment tool.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2011; 4: 213-221
- Procedural and long-term outcomes of percutaneous coronary intervention for in-stent chronic total occlusion.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 10: 892-902
- Distal coronary perforation in patients with prior coronary artery bypass graft surgery: the importance of early treatment.Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2016; 17: 412-417
- Native coronary artery patency after coronary artery bypass surgery.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014; 7: 761-767
- Development and validation of a novel scoring system for predicting technical success of chronic total occlusion percutaneous coronary interventions.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9: 1-9
- Development and validation of a scoring system for predicting periprocedural complications during percutaneous coronary interventions of chronic total occlusions: the Prospective Global Registry for the Study of Chronic Total Occlusion Intervention (PROGRESS CTO) Complications Score.J Am Heart Assoc. 2016; 5
- Legacy effect of coronary perforation complicating percutaneous coronary intervention for chronic total occlusive disease: an analysis of 26 807 cases from the British Cardiovascular Intervention Society database.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2017; 10
- Long term follow up of coronary bypass patients with preoperative and new postoperative native coronary arteries chronic total occlusions.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: 1326-1331
- Epidemiology, management strategies, and outcomes of patients with chronic total coronary occlusion.Am J Cardiol. 2016; 118: 1128-1135
- Percutaneous coronary intervention in native coronary arteries versus bypass grafts in patients with prior coronary artery bypass graft surgery.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9: 884-893
- Comparison of various scores for predicting success of chronic total occlusion percutaneous coronary intervention.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 224: 50-56
See editorial by Potter et al., pages 238–240 of this issue.
See page 317 for disclosure information.