Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The New York State cardiac registries: history, contributions, limitations, and lessons for future efforts to assess and publicly report healthcare outcomes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 59: 2309-2316
- NHS Improving Quality.(Available at:)https://nhsiq.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/measuring-for-improvement-not-for-judgement-how-nhs-surgeons-are-leading-the-world-in-publishing-outcomes-dataDate accessed: December 5, 2017
- Quality of health care. Part 5: Payment by capitation and the quality of care.N Engl J Med. 1996; 335: 1227-1231
- Benchmarking the use of blood products in cardiac surgery to stimulate awareness of transfusion behaviour: results from a four-year longitudinal study.Neth Heart J. 2017; 25: 207-214
- Public reporting as a quality improvement strategy. Closing the quality gap: revisiting the state of the science (Vol. 5: Public reporting as a quality improvement strategy).Evid Rep Technol Assess. 2012; 208.5: 1-645
See page 802 for disclosure information.