Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mulibrey nanism, an autosomal recessive syndrome with pericardial constriction.Lancet. 1973; 2: 351-355
- Gene encoding a new RING-B-box-Coiled-coil protein is mutated in Mulibrey nanism.Nat Genet. 2000; 25: 298-301
- Mulibrey nanism: clinical features and diagnostic criteria.J Med Genet. 2004; 41: 92-98
- Mulibrey heart disease. Clinical manifestations, long-term course, and results of pericardiectomy in a series of 49 patients born before 1985.Circulation. 2003; 107: 2810-2815
See page 690.e8 for disclosure information.