Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global, regional, and national burden of cardiovascular diseases for 10 causes, 1990 to 2015.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 1-25
- Report from the Canadian Chronic Disease Surveillance System: Heart Disease in Canada; 2018.(Available at:)https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/publications/diseases-conditions/report-heart-disease-Canada-2018.html(Accessed December 15, 2017)
- Cost-effectiveness of cardiac rehabilitation: a systematic review.Heart. 2018; 104: 1403-1410
- Exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation for coronary heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 1-12
- 2012 ACCF/AHA guideline for the diagnosis and management of patients with stable ischemic heart disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines, and the American College of Physicians.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: e44-e164
- 2014 AHA/ACC guideline for the management of patients with non–ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: e139-e228
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: e78-e140
- 2011 ACCF/AHA guideline for coronary artery bypass graft surgery.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: e123-e210
- 2011 ACCF/AHA/SCAI guideline for percutaneous coronary intervention.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: e44-e122
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: e147-e239
- Cardiac rehabilitation delivery model for low-resource settings: an international council of cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation consensus statement.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2016; 59: 1-20
- Cardiac rehabilitation delivery model for low-resource settings.Heart. 2016; 102: 1449-1455
- Secondary prevention in the clinical management of patients with cardiovascular diseases. Core components, standards and outcome measures for referral and delivery.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2014; 21: 664-681
- Effect of cardiac rehabilitation dose on mortality and morbidity: a systematic review and meta-regression analysis.Mayo Clin Proc. 2017; 92: 1644-1659
- Home-based versus centre-based cardiac rehabilitation.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015; : CD007130
- Ensuring cardiac rehabilitation access for the majority of those in need: a call to action for Canada.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: S358-S364
- The relationship between need and capacity for multidisciplinary cardiovascular risk-reduction programs in Ontario.Can J Cardiol. 2011; 27: 200-207
- Cardiac rehabilitation series: Canada.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2014; 56: 530-535
- Rural cardiac rehabilitation: a 20-year success story.Can J Rural Med. 2016; 21: 39-45
- Pan-Canadian development of cardiac rehabilitation and secondary prevention quality indicators.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 945-948
- The Canadian Cardiac Rehabilitation Registry: inaugural report on the status of cardiac rehabilitation in Canada.Rehabil Res Pract. 2015; 2015: 1-6
Moghei M, Oh P, Chessex C, Grace SL. Cardiac rehabilitation quality improvement: a narrative review. J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev (in press).
- The quality of cardiac rehabilitation in Canada: a report of the Canadian Cardiac Rehab Registry.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 1452-1455
- Cardiac rehabilitation services in Ontario.J Cardiovasc Med. 2012; 13: 727-734
- Cardiac rehabilitation in Canada and Arab countries: comparing availability and program characteristics.BMC Health Serv Res. 2015; 15: 521
Supervia Pola M, Turk-Adawi K, Lopez Jimenez F, et al. Nature of cardiac rehabilitation around the globe. EClinicalMedicine (under review).
- Global availability of cardiac rehabilitation.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2014; 11: 586-596
- Availability, use, and barriers to cardiac rehabilitation in LMIC.Glob Heart. 2016; 12: 323-334
- High income | Data; 2017.(Available at:)Accessed January 1, 2018)
- Canadian Chronic Disease Surveillance System (CCDSS), CCDP, PHAC; 2017.(Available at:)Accessed January 2, 2018)
- GBD Compare | IHME Viz Hub.(Available at:)Accessed June 21, 2018)
- Cardiac rehabilitation in Europe: results from the European Cardiac Rehabilitation Inventory Survey.Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2010; 17: 410-418
- Availability and characteristics of cardiovascular rehabilitation programs in South America.J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev. 2013; 33: 33-41
IBM Corp. Released 2016. IBM SPSS Statistics for Macintosh, Version 24.0. Armonk, NY: IBM Corp.
Turk-Adawi K, Supervia Pola M, Lopez-Jimenez F, et al. Global cardiac rehabilitation availability, volumes, capacity, and density. JAMA Intern Med (under review).
Santiago de Araujo Pio C, Marzolini S, Pakosh M, Grace SL. Dose of cardiac rehabilitation across the globe. In: Toronto General Research Institute Research Day. Toronto, Canada; 2016.
- Cardiac rehabilitation models around the globe.J Clin Med. 2018; 7: e260
- Randomized trial of a virtual cardiac rehabilitation program delivered at a distance via the Internet.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2014; 7: 952-959
- Sex differences in cardiac rehabilitation enrollment: a meta-analysis.Can J Cardiol. 2014; 30: 793-800
- Population by year, by province and territory; 2017.(Available at:)Accessed December 5, 2017)
See page S261 for disclosure information.