Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Analysis of trends in the prevalence of cannabis use in Canada, 1985 to 2015.(Available at:)http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/82-003-x/2018002/article/54908-eng.htmDate accessed: April 10, 2018
- Triggering myocardial infarction by marijuana.Circulation. 2001; 103: 2805-2809
- Cardiovascular effects of marijuana and synthetic cannabinoids: the good, the bad, and the ugly.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2018; 15: 151-166
- Adverse health effects of marijuana use.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 2219-2227
- Canadian Youth Perceptions on Cannabis.Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse, Ottawa2017
See editorial by Benowitz, pages 138–141 of this issue.
See page 229.e3 for disclosure information.