Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical course and predictive value of congestion during hospitalization in patients admitted for worsening signs and symptoms of heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: findings from the EVEREST trial.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 835-843
- The vulnerable phase after hospitalization for heart failure.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2015; 12: 220-229
- Diuretic response in acute heart failure: clinical characteristics and prognostic significance.Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 1284-1293
- Diuretic response in acute heart failure—an analysis from ASCEND-HF.Am Heart J. 2015; 170: 313-321
- Diuretic response in patients with acute decompensated heart failure: characteristics and clinical outcome—an analysis from RELAX-AHF.Eur J Heart Fail. 2014; 16: 1230-1240
- Different diuretic dose and response in acute decompensated heart failure: clinical characteristics and prognostic significance.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 224: 213-219
- Ultrafiltration in decompensated heart failure with cardiorenal syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 2296-2304
- Rolofylline, an adenosine A1-receptor antagonist, in acute heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1419-1428
- Low-dose dopamine or low-dose nesiritide in acute heart failure with renal dysfunction: the ROSE acute heart failure randomized trial.JAMA. 2013; 310: 2533-2543
- Efficacy and safety of spironolactone in acute heart failure: the ATHENA-HF randomized clinical trial.JAMA Cardiol. 2017; 2: 950-958
- Rationale and design of the ATHENA-HF trial: aldosterone targeted neurohormonal combined with natriuresis therapy in heart failure.JACC Heart Fail. 2016; 4: 726-735
- Interpretation of the ATHENA trial—caveats and future directions.JAMA Cardiol. 2018; 3: 89-90
- Patterns and predictors of evidence-based medication continuation among hospitalized heart failure patients (from Get With the Guidelines-Heart Failure).Am J Cardiol. 2011; 107: 1818-1823
- Factors associated with underuse of mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists in heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: an analysis of 11 215 patients from the Swedish Heart Failure Registry.Eur J Heart Fail. 2018; 20: 1326-1334
- Medical therapy for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: the CHAMP-HF registry.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 351-366
- 2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA focused update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart failure: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of America.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 776-803
- Spironolactone for heart failure with preserved ejection fraction.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 1383-1392
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines.Circulation. 2013; 128: 1810-1852
- Importance of in-hospital initiation of evidence-based medical therapies for heart failure—a review.Am J Cardiol. 2004; 94: 1155-1160
- Rates of hyperkalemia after publication of the Randomized Aldactone Evaluation Study.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 543-551
- Use of aldosterone antagonists in heart failure.JAMA. 2009; 302: 1658-1665
- Transitional adherence and persistence in the use of aldosterone antagonist therapy in patients with heart failure.Am Heart J. 2013; 165: 979-986.e1
- Mineralocorticoid receptor antagonism in acutely decompensated chronic heart failure.Eur J Intern Med. 2014; 25: 67-72
- Consistency of laboratory monitoring during initiation of mineralocorticoid receptor antagonist therapy in patients with heart failure.JAMA. 2015; 314: 1973-1975
- Prognostic implications of renal dysfunction in patients hospitalized with heart failure: data from the last decade of clinical investigations.Heart Fail Rev. 2013; 18: 167-176
- Amino-terminal Pro-B-type natriuretic peptide for diagnosis and prognosis in patients with renal dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JACC Heart Fail. 2015; 3: 977-989
- Influence of atrial fibrillation on post-discharge natriuretic peptide trajectory and clinical outcomes among patients hospitalized for heart failure: insights from the ASTRONAUT trial.Eur J Heart Fail. 2017; 19: 552-562
See editorial by Clarke, pages 1079–1081 of this issue.
Clinical Trial Registration: URL: http://www.clinicaltrials.gov. Unique identifier: NCT02235077.
See page 1104 for disclosure information.