Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Atrial Fibrillation Statistics 2017.(Available at:)Accessed April 29, 2017)
- A population-based description of atrial fibrillation in the emergency department, 2002 to 2010.Ann Emerg Med. 2013; 62 (570-7.e7)
- Population rates of hospitalization for atrial fibrillation/flutter in Canada.Can J Cardiol. 2004; 20: 869-876
- Atrial fibrillation clinics in Canada: a nationwide project report.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: 1219-1224
- An integrated management approach to atrial fibrillation.J Am Heart Assoc. 2016; 5e002950
- Nurse-led care vs. usual care for patients with atrial fibrillation: results of a randomized trial of integrated chronic care vs. routine clinical care in ambulatory patients with atrial fibrillation.Eur Heart J. 2012; 33: 2692-2699
- Cost-effectiveness of a specialized atrial fibrillation clinic vs. usual care in patients with atrial fibrillation.Europace. 2013; 15: 1128-1135
- Consumer Price Index, Annual Average, Not Seasonally Adjusted 2019.(Table 18-10-0005-01. Available at:)
- QALYs: the basics.Value Health. 2009; 12: S5-S9
- Cost-effectiveness of rivaroxaban versus warfarin anticoagulation for the prevention of recurrent venous thromboembolism: a U.S. perspective.Thromb Res. 2013; 132: 647-651
- Low-molecular-weight heparins compared with unfractionated heparin for treatment of acute deep venous thrombosis. A cost-effectiveness analysis.Ann Intern Med. 1999; 130: 789-799
- Cost-effectiveness of testing for hypercoagulability and effects on treatment strategies in patients with deep vein thrombosis.Am J Med. 2004; 116: 816-828
- Cost-effectiveness of low-molecular-weight heparin for treatment of pulmonary embolism.Chest. 2005; 128: 1601-1610
- CIHI’s Patient Cost Estimator 2017.(Available at:)Accessed August 21, 2017)
- Impact of atrial fibrillation on the risk of death: the Framingham Heart Study.Circulation. 1998; 98: 946-952
- Life expectancy and other elements of the life table, Canada, all provinces except Prince Edward Island 2018.(Table 13-10-0114-01. Available at:)Accessed April 12, 2019)
- Guidelines for the economic evaluation of health technologies: Canada. 4th ed.(Available at:)https://www.cadth.ca/sites/default/files/pdf/guidelines_for_the_economic_evaluation_of_health_technologies_canada_4th_ed.pdf(Accessed March 2, 2018)
- Interpreting the results of cost-effectiveness studies.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 2119-2126
- Cost comparison of catheter ablation and medical therapy in atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2007; 18: 907-913
- Assessing the direct costs of treating nonvalvular atrial fibrillation in the United States.Value Health. 2006; 9: 348-356
- Cost of care distribution in atrial fibrillation patients: the COCAF study.Am Heart J. 2004; 147: 121-126
- Cost of an emerging epidemic: an economic analysis of atrial fibrillation in the UK.Heart. 2004; 90: 286-292
- Increasing US emergency department visit rates and subsequent hospital admissions for atrial fibrillation from 1993 to 2004.Ann Emerg Med. 2008; 51: 58-65
- Cost-effectiveness and clinical effectiveness of the risk factor management clinic in atrial fibrillation: the CENT study.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2017; 3: 436-447
See editorial by Gallagher et al., pages 1094–1096 of this issue.
See page 1147 for disclosure information.