Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Caregiver burden: a clinical review.JAMA. 2014; 311: 1052-1060
- The impact of relationship quality on health-related outcomes in heart failure patients and informal family caregivers: an integrative review.J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2015; 30: S52-S63
- Marital quality and health: a meta-analytic review.Psychol Bull. 2014; 140: 140-187
- The partners for life program: a couples approach to cardiac risk reduction.Fam Process. 2014; 53: 131-149
- In sickness and in health: relationship quality and cardiovascular risk and management.Curr Opin Cardiol. 2018; 33: 521-528
See editorial by Parry, pages 1267–1269 of this issue.
See page 1411 for disclosure information.