Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- 2014 ESC Guidelines on diagnosis and management of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: the Task Force for the Diagnosis and Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 2733-2779
- Clinical profile of stroke in 900 patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2002; 39: 301-307
- 2012 focused update of the ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation: an update of the 2010 ESC Guidelines for the management of atrial fibrillation—developed with the special contribution of the European Heart Rhythm Association.Europace. 2012; 14: 1385-1413
- Prediction of thrombo-embolic risk in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM Risk-CVA).Eur J Heart Fail. 2015; 17: 837-845
- Stroke and embolic events in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: risk stratification in patients without atrial fibrillation.Stroke. 2016; 47: 936-942
- Temporal trends of the prevalence and incidence of atrial fibrillation and stroke among Asian patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a nationwide population-based study.Int J Cardiol. 2018; 273: 130-135
- Atrial fibrillation and thromboembolism in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy—an underestimated risk.Int J Cardiol. 2018; 273: 187-188
- Prognosis and prognostic research: validating a prognostic model.BMJ. 2009; 338: b605
- Risk prediction models: II. External validation, model updating, and impact assessment.Heart. 2012; 98: 691-698
- Refining clinical risk stratification for predicting stroke and thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation using a novel risk factor-based approach: the euro heart survey on atrial fibrillation.Chest. 2010; 137: 263-272
- Discrimination and calibration of clinical prediction models: users’ guides to the medical literature.JAMA. 2017; 318: 1377-1384
- A calibration hierarchy for risk models was defined: from utopia to empirical data.J Clin Epidemiol. 2016; 74: 167-176
- Cerebrovascular complications associated with idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis.Stroke. 1984; 15: 282-284
- Atrial fibrillation and thromboembolism in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: systematic review.Heart. 2014; 100: 465-472
- Impact of atrial fibrillation on the clinical course of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Circulation. 2001; 104: 2517-2524
- Heart failure prognostic models: why bother?.Circ Heart Fail. 2012; 5: 6-9
- Validity evaluation of recently published diabetes risk scoring models in a general Chinese population.Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2012; 95: 291-298
- An Asian validation of the TIMI risk score for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.PLoS One. 2012; 7e40249
- 2011 ACCF/AHA guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2011; 124: e783-e831
- Atrial fibrillation and anticoagulation in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Arrhythm Electrophysiol Rev. 2017; 6: 63-68
- Stroke and bleeding risks in NOAC- and warfarin-treated patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 3020-3021
See page 1805 for disclosure information.
See editorial by Veselka, pages 1629--1630 of this issue.