Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mining administrative health databases to advance medical science: geographical considerations and untapped potential in Canada.Can J Cardiol. 2012; 28: 152-154
- Improving cardiovascular health at population level: 39 community cluster randomised trial of Cardiovascular Health Awareness Program (CHAP).BMJ. 2011; 342: d442
- Cardiac Care Quality Indicators Report.Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, 2017
- The development and feasibility assessment of Canadian quality indicators for atrial fibrillation.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: 1566-1569
- Empirical insights when defining the population burden of atrial fibrillation and oral anticoagulation utilization using health administrative data.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1412-1415
- Does "secondary" atrial fibrillation really exist?.J Am Coll Cardiol Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 394-396
- Identifying patients with atrial fibrillation in administrative data.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: 1561-1565
See article by Hawkins et al., pages 1412–1415 of this issue.
See page 1290 for disclosure information.