- Sinha M.
- Sinha M.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Portrait of caregivers 2012. Statistics Canada; September 10, 2013.(Available at:)Accessed June 13, 2019)
- Caregiver care.Am Fam Physician. 2019; 99: 699-706
- Self-reported health impacts of caregiving by age and income among participants of the Canadian 2012 General Social Survey.Health Promot Chronic Dis Prev Can. 2019; 39: 169-177
- How medicine has changed the end of life for patients with cardiovascular disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 1276-1289
- Cost of informal caregiving for patients with heart failure.Am Heart J. 2015; 169: 142-148
- The burden of heart failure.(Available at:)http://tedrogersheartfunction.ca/wp-content/uploads/the-burden-of-heart-failure.pdfDate: 2016Date accessed: June 13, 2019
- Reducing caregiver distress and cardiovascular risk: a focus on caregiver-patient relationship quality.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1409-1411
- Factors associated with caregiver burden in heart failure family caregivers.West J Nurs Res. 2008; 30: 943-959
- Family caregivers of patients with heart failure: a longitudinal study.J Cardiovasc Nurs. 2013; 28: 417-428
- Engaging patients and families to create feasible clinical trial integrating palliative and heart failure care: results of the ENABLE CHF-PC pilot clinical trial.BMC PalliatCare. 2017; 16
- On-line training modules: integrating sex & gender in health research.(Available at:)http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/49347.htmlDate accessed: April 23, 2019
- What a difference sex and gender make: a gender, sex and health research casebook.(Available at:)http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/e/documents/What_a_Difference_Sex_and_Gender_Make-en.pdfDate: 2012Date accessed: April 14, 2016
- Gender differences in spousal care across the later life course.Res Aging. 2017; 39: 934-959
- Explaining the gender gap in the caregiving burden of partner caregivers.Gerontol Soc Am. 2019; 74: 309-317
- The caregiving perspective in heart failure: a population based study.BMC Health Serv Res. 2013; 13: 342
- Informal caregiving patterns and trajectories of psychological distress in the UK Household Longitudinal Study.Psychol Med. 2018; : 1-9
- Caring for a dying partner: the male experience.J Palliat Care. 2019; 34: 5-11
- Spousal health and older adults’ biomarker change over six years: Investigation of gender differences.Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2019; 83: 44-49
- A systematic review of heart failure dyadic self-care interventions focusing on intervention components, contexts, and outcomes.Int J Nurs Stud. 2018; 77: 232-242
- Qualitative study of challenges of caring for a person with heart failure.Geriatr Nurs. 2018; 39: 443-449
- Experiences of long-term life-limiting conditions among patients and carers: what can we learn from a meta-review of systematic reviews of qualitative studies of chronic heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and chronic kidney disease?.BMJ Open. 2016; 6e011694
- Palliative care and cardiovascular disease and stroke.Circulation. 2016; 134: e198-e225
- Interventions to promote patient utilisation of cardiac rehabilitation.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2019; : CD007131
- A randomised controlled trial of a facilitated home-based rehabilitation intervention in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction and their caregivers: the REACH-HFpEF pilot study.BMJ Open. 2018; 8e019649
- Impact of a mobilized stress management program (Pep-Pal) for caregivers of oncology patients: Mixed-methods study.JMIR Cancer. 2019; 5e11406
- Ms.Understood: women’s hearts are victims of a system that is ill-equipped to diagnose, treat and support them.(Available at:)https://www.heartandstroke.ca/-/media/pdf-files/canada/2018-heart-month/hs_2018-heart-report_en.ashxDate: 2018Date accessed: June 13, 2019
- Projected costs of informal caregiving for cardiovascular disease: 2015-2035.Circulation. 2018; 137: e558-e577
See article by Bouchard et al., pages 1409–1411 of this issue.
See page 1269 for disclosure information.