Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation for coronary heart disease: Cochrane systematic review and meta-analysis.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 1-12
- Physical and psychological effectiveness of cardiac rehabilitation: age is not a limiting factor!.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1353-1358
- Cardiac rehabilitation fitness changes and subsequent survival.Eur Hear J Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2018; 4: 173-179
- Factors associated with cardiorespiratory fitness at completion of cardiac rehabilitation: identification of specific patient features requiring attention.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: 925-932
- Predictors of cardiac rehabilitation referral in coronary artery disease patients: findings from the American Heart Association’s Get with the Guidelines Program.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2009; 54: 515-521
- Predictors of cardiorespiratory fitness improvements with cardiac rehabilitation: lower baseline fitness with the most to gain, gains the most.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: 819-820
- Impact of cardiac rehabilitation and exercise training on psychological risk factors and subsequent prognosis in patients with cardiovascular disease.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: S365-S373
- Depression and cardiovascular disorders.Annu Rev Clin Psychol. 2013; 9: 327-354
- Distress in patients with cancer – on the need to distinguish between adaptive and maladaptive emotional responses.Acta Oncol (Madr). 2017; 56: 1026-1029
- Depression and anxiety symptoms affect change in exercise capacity during cardiac rehabilitation.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2008; 15: 704-708
- Association of mental health conditions with participation in cardiac rehabilitation.J Am Heart Assoc. 2019; 8e011639
See article by Deley et al., pages 1353–1358 of this issue.
See page 1274 for disclosure information.