Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical outcomes and improved survival in patients with protein-losing enteropathy after the Fontan operation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 64: 54-62
- Protein-losing enteropathy after the Fontan operation: an international multicenter study: PLE study group.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1998; 115: 1063-1073
- Protein-losing enteropathy in patients with congenital heart disease.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 69: 2929-2937
- Dopamine as a potential rescue therapy for refractory protein-losing enteropathy in Fontan-palliated patients.Pediatr Transplant. 2017; 21
- Successful treatment of protein-losing enteropathy and plastic bronchitis by biphasic cuirass ventilation in a patient with failing Fontan circulation.Int Heart J. 2018; 59: 873-876
See page 1860 for disclosure information.