Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Transcatheter aortic-valve implantation for aortic stenosis in patients who cannot undergo surgery.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1597-1607
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement for inoperable severe aortic stenosis.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1696-1704
- Surgical or transcatheter aortic-valve replacement in intermediate-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 1321-1331
- Transcatheter or surgical aortic-valve replacement in intermediate-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 1609-1620
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a balloon-expandable valve in low-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1695-1705
- Transcatheter aortic-valve replacement with a self-expanding valve in low-risk patients.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1706-1715
- 2017 ESC/EACTS Guidelines for the management of valvular heart disease.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 2739-2791
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation for patients with severe bicuspid aortic valve stenosis.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2013; 6: 284-291
- Paradoxical low flow aortic valve stenosis: incidence, evaluation, and clinical significance.Curr Cardiol Rep. 2014; 16: 431
- Clinical outcomes of patients with low-flow, low-gradient, severe aortic stenosis and either preserved or reduced ejection fraction undergoing transcatheter aortic valve implantation.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 3437-3450
- Predictors of mortality and symptomatic outcome of patients with low-flow severe aortic stenosis undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement.J Am Heart Assoc. 2018; 7e007977
- Recommendations on the echocardiographic assessment of aortic valve stenosis: a focused update from the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging and the American Society of Echocardiography.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. 2017; 18: 254-275
- Patient selection for transcatheter aortic valve implantation: patient risk profile and anatomical selection criteria.Arch Cardiovasc Dis. 2012; 105: 165-173
- Transcatheter aortic valve implantation: predictors of procedural success—the Siegburg-Bern experience.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 984-991
- Incidence and predictors of early and late mortality after transcatheter aortic valve implantation in 663 patients with severe aortic stenosis.Circulation. 2011; 123: 299-308
- Development and validation of a risk prediction model for in-hospital mortality after transcatheter aortic valve replacement.JAMA Cardiol. 2016; 1: 46-52
- Risk stratification of patients with aortic stenosis.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 416-423
- The transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI) quality report: a call to arms for improving quality in Canada.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: 330-332
- Predictors of mortality and outcomes of therapy in low-flow severe aortic stenosis: a Placement of Aortic Transcatheter Valves (PARTNER) trial analysis.Circulation. 2013; 127: 2316-2326
- Recommendations on the echocardiographic assessment of aortic valve stenosis: a focused update from the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging and the American Society of Echocardiography.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2017; 30: 372-392
See editorial by Guzzetti et al., pages 27–29 of this issue.
See page 117 for disclosure information.