Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Contemporary approach to coronary bifurcation lesion treatment.JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2016; 9: 1861-1878
- Nine-month outcome of patients treated by percutaneous coronary interventions for bifurcation lesions in the recent era: a report from the Prevention of Restenosis with Tranilast and Its Outcomes (PRESTO) trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2005; 46: 606-612
- 2018 ESC/EACTS guidelines on myocardial revascularization.Eur Heart J. 2019; 40: 87-165
- 2011 ACCF/AHA/SCAI guideline for percutaneous coronary intervention. A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines and the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: e44-e122
- Percutaneous coronary intervention for coronary bifurcation disease: 11th consensus document from the European Bifurcation Club.EuroIntervention. 2016; 12: 38-46
- DK crush (double-kissing and double-crush) technique for treatment of true coronary bifurcation lesions: illustration and comparison with classic crush.J Invasive Cardiol. 2007; 19: 189-193
- A randomized clinical study comparing double kissing crush with provisional stenting for treatment of coronary bifurcation lesions: results from the DKCRUSH-II (Double Kissing Crush Versus Provisional Stenting Technique for Treatment of Coronary Bifurcation Lesions) trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 914-920
- Study comparing the double kissing (DK) crush with classical crush for the treatment of coronary bifurcation lesions: the DKCRUSH-1 bifurcation study with drug-eluting stents.Eur J Clin Invest. 2008; 38: 361-371
- Comparison of double kissing crush versus culotte stenting for unprotected distal left main bifurcation lesions: results from a multicenter, randomized, prospective DKCRUSH-III study.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: 1482-1488
- The acute changes of fractional flow reserve in DK (double kissing), crush, and 1-stent technique for true bifurcation lesions.J Interv Cardiol. 2010; 23: 341-345
- Associations between complex PCI and prasugrel or clopidogrel use in patients with acute coronary syndrome who undergo PCI: from the PROMETHEUS study.Can J Cardiol. 2018; 34: 319-329
- Double kissing crush versus provisional stenting for left main distal bifurcation lesions: DKCRUSH-V randomized trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 2605-2617
See editorial by Rey and Jolicoeur, pages 799-801 of this issue.
See page 912 for disclosure information.