Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac auscultatory skills of physicians-in-training: a comparison of three english-speaking countries.Am J Med. 2001; 110: 210-216
- Cardiac auscultation: a glorious past - and it does have a future!.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1255-1259
- Digital devices for teaching cardiac auscultation - a randomized pilot study.Med Educ Online. 2018; 23: 1524688
- A systematic needs assessment for point of care ultrasound in internal medicine residency training programs.Can J Gen Intern Med. 2018; 12: 23-30
- Comparison of effectiveness of hand-carried ultrasound to bedside cardiovascular physical examination.Am J Cardiol. 2005; 96: 1002-1006