Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Bethesda Conference #36 and the European Society of Cardiology Consensus Recommendations Revisited.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008; 52: 1990-1996
- Recommendations for participation in competitive and leisure time sport in athletes with cardiomyopathies, myocarditis, and pericarditis: position statement of the Sport Cardiology Section of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC).Eur Heart J. 2018; 40: 19-33
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society/Canadian Heart Rhythm Society Joint Position Statement on the Cardiovascular Screening of Competitive Athletes.Can J Cardiol. 2019; 35: 1-11
- Eligibility and disqualification recommendations for competitive athletes with cardiovascular abnormalities.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 2343-2349
- Shared decision making state of the science.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2014; 7: 328-334
See page 944 for disclosure information.